Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Nutritional risk screening 2002 as a predictor of outcome during general ward-based noninvasive ventilation in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with respiratory failure.Med Sci Monit. 2015; 21: 2786-2793
- Nutritional status and disease severity in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2013; 56: 518-523
- Comparison of four nutritional screening tools to detect nutritional risk in hospitalized patients: a multicentre study.Eur J Clin Nutr. 2011; 65: 269-274
- NRS2002 assesses nutritional status of leukemia patients undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Chin J Cancer Res. 2012; 24: 299-303
- Subjective global assessment of nutritional status of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients on admission.Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2010; 14: 500-505
- Nutritional status and patient characteristics for hospitalised older patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.J Clin Nurs. 2008; 17: 1771-1778
- S115 Hot-hmv uk trial secondary outcome analysis: early readmission is reduced by the addition of home mechanical ventilation to home oxygen therapy in COPD patients with chronic respiratory failure following a life-threatening exacerbation.Thorax. 2016; 71: A68-A69
- Analysis of therapeutic effect of long-term application of noninvasive ventilator combined with oxygen on COPD patients with chronic type IIrespiratory failure.Guizhou Medical Journal. 2016; 40: 1152-1153
- Non-invasive ventilation treatment at home for emergency patients with COPD and type II respiratory failure.Practical Pharmacy and Clinical Remedies. 2013; 16: 1139-1143