Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- ZIKA virus: a new threat to the eyes.Eur J Intern Med. 2017 May 29;
- Zika virus: new interest in neurology.Neurol India. 2016 Sep 1; 64: 1102
- Uveitis associated with Zika virus infection.N Engl J Med. 2016 Jul 28; 375: 394-396
- Bilateral posterior uveitis associated with Zika virus infection.Lancet. 2017 Jan 7; 389: 125-126
- Serologically confirmed Zika-related unilateral acute maculopathy in an adult.Ophthalmology. 2016 Nov 1; 123: 2432-2433
- New research shows Zika can damage the eyes.
- Zika virus infects cells lining the blood-retinal barrier and causes chorioretinal atrophy in mouse eyes.JCI Insight. 2017 Feb 23; 2
- Zika virus infection in mice causes panuveitis with shedding of virus in tears.Cell Rep. 2016; 16: 1-11