Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Generic oncology drugs: are they all safe?.Lancet Oncol. 2016; 17: e493-e501
- Substandard drugs: a potential crisis for public health.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2013; 78: 218-243
- The differences between the branded and generic medicines using solid dosage forms: in-vitro dissolution testing.Res. Pharma Sci. 2012; 2: 1-8
- Cytogenetic response in chronic myeloid leukaemia patients treated with imatinib mesylate homolog-drugs: 6 year's transitional study.J Cancer Ther. 2014; 5: 453-459
- Failure of copy Imatib (CIPLA, India) to maintain hematologic and cytogenetic responses in chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic phase.Int J Hematol. 2010; 91: 104-106
- Prospective single-center study of chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic phase: switching from branded imatinib to a copy drug and back.Leuk Lymphoma. 2014; 55: 2830-2834
- Hematologic relapse after 2 years on a non-authorized copy version of Imatinib in a patient with chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic phase: a case report.Case Rep. Oncol. 2010; 3: 272-276
- The impact of generic substitution on health and economic outcomes: a systematic review.Appl Health Econ Health Policy. 2015; 13: S21-33
☆Financial disclosures: None to disclose.