Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- East-west gradient in the incidence of inflammatory bowel disease in Europe: the ECCO-EpiCom inception cohort.Gut. 2013; 2: 1-10
- Incidence of inflammatory bowel disease across Europe: is there a difference between north and south? Results of the European Collaborative Study on Inflammatory Bowel Disease (EC-IBD).Gut. 1996; 39: 690-697
- Incidence of inflammatory bowel disease in Primorsko-Goranska County, Croatia, 2000–2004: a prospective population-based study.Scand J Gastroenterol. 2006; 41: 437-444
- Incidence, disease phenotype at diagnosis, and early disease course in inflammatory bowel diseases in Western Hungary, 2002–2006.Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2011; 17: 2558-2565
- Incidence of inflammatory bowel disease in Italy: a nationwide population-based study. Gruppo Italiano per lo Studio del Colon e del Retto (GISC).Int J Epidemiol. 1996; 25: 1044-1052
- Ulcerative colitis in Zagreb, Yugoslavia: incidence and prevalence 1980–1989.Int J Epidemiol. 1991; 20: 1043-1047
- Teaching institute of public health of Split-Dalmatia County: health protection and health situation of population of Split-Dalmatia County.Split Tisak. 2009; : 15-45
- The Montreal classification of inflammatory bowel disease: controversies, consensus and implications.Gut. 2006; 55: 749-753
- European evidence-based consensus on the diagnosis and management of ulcerative colitis: definitions and diagnosis.J Crohns Colitis. 2008; 2: 1-23
- European evidence-based consensus on the diagnosis and management of Crohn's disease: definitions and diagnosis.J Crohns and Colitis. 2010; 4: 7-27