- Institute For Healthcare Improvement
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Reconcile medications at all transition points.http://www.ihi.org/knowledge/Pages/Changes/ReconcileMedicationsatAllTransitionPoints.aspxDate: 2011Date accessed: February 27, 2015
- Prescribing discrepancies likely to cause adverse drug events after patient transfer.Qual Saf Health Care. 2009; 18: 32-36
- Role of pharmacist counseling in preventing adverse drug events after hospitalization.Arch Intern Med. 2006; 166: 565-571
- Effect of medication reconciliation with and without patient counseling on the number of pharmaceutical interventions among patients discharged from the hospital.Ann Pharmacother. 2009; 43: 1001-1010
Central Medication Registration alerts (CMR). CMR's list of high alert-medications n.d. http://www.medicatieveiligheid.info/view.cfm?page_id=7869 (accessed February 27, 2015).
- Posthospital medication discrepancies: prevalence and contributing factors.Arch Intern Med. 2005; 165: 1842-1847
- Geographic distribution of deprived neighbourhoods and their problems. Selection criteria for the determination of 40 deprived neighbourhoods 2014:4.http://www.nza.nl/1048076/1048155/Bijlage_2_bij_TB_CU_7100_01_overzicht_postcodes_achterstandswijken.pdfDate accessed: February 27, 2015
- Overview project BOOST®: better outcomes by optimizing safe transition 2014.http://www.hospitalmedicine.org/Web/Quality_Innovation/Implementation_Toolkits/Project_BOOST/Web/Quality___Innovation/Implementation_Toolkit/Boost/Overview.aspxDate accessed: April 11, 2015
☆All authors declare to have no conflict of interest concerning this publication.