Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The impact of saddle embolism on the major adverse event rate of patients with non-high-risk pulmonary embolism.Br J Radiol. 2013; 86: 20130273
- Saddle pulmonary embolism diagnosed by CT angiography: frequency, clinical features and outcome.Respir Med. 2007; 101: 1537-1542
- Saddle pulmonary embolism visualized by transthoracic echocardiography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 56e21
- Central emboli rather than saddle emboli predict adverse outcomes in patients with acute pulmonary embolism.Thromb Res. 2014; 134: 991-996
- 2014 ESC guidelines on the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 3033-3069
- Saddle pulmonary embolism: is it as bad as it looks? A community hospital experience.Crit Care Med. 2011; 39: 2413-2418
- Prognostic importance of central thrombus in hemodynamically stable patients with pulmonary embolism.Cardiol J. 2017; ([Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.5603/CJ.a2017.0021
- Multidetector CT scan for acute pulmonary embolism: embolic burden and clinical outcome.Chest. 2012; 142: 1417-1424
- Noninvasive diagnosis of suspected severe pulmonary embolism: transesophageal echocardiography vs spiral CT.Chest. 1997; 112: 722-728
- Fibrinolysis for patients with intermediate-risk pulmonary embolism.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1402-1411