Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Chagas disease in Europe: a review for the internist in the globalized world.Eur J Intern Med. 2017 May 11; (pii: S0953-6205(17)30177-2)http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2017.05.001
- Cost-effectiveness of Chagas disease screening in Latin American migrants at primary health-care centers in Europe: a Markov model analysis.Lancet Glob Health. 2017; 5: e439-e447https://doi.org/10.1016/S2214-109X(17)30073-6
- Prevalence of Trypanosoma cruzi infection in Latin American pregnant women and level of compliance of the Valencian Health Programme in the city of Alicante.Epidemiol Infect. 2014; 142: 888-890https://doi.org/10.1017/S0950268813001921
- Trypanosoma cruzi infection in Elche (Spain): comparison of the seroprevalence in immigrants from Paraguay and Bolivia.Pathog Glob Health. 2012; 106: 102-106https://doi.org/10.1179/2047773212Y.0000000013
- Serological study of Trypanosoma cruzi, Strongyloides stercoralis, HIV, human T cell lymphotropic virus (HTLV) and syphilis infections in asymptomatic Latin-American immigrants in Spain.Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 2015; 109: 447-453https://doi.org/10.1093/trstmh/trv043