Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Is diuretic withdrawal safe in patients with heart failure and reduced ejection fraction? A retrospective analysis of our outpatients cohort.Eur J Intern Med. 2017; 42: e11-e13
- Reducing the dose of diuretics for heart failure patients: how low can it go?.Cardiology. 2009; 114: 89
- Triple therapy can achieve striking reductions in frusemide dosage.Cardiology. 2009; 114: 271