Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The contribution of clinical and pathological predisposing factors to severe gastro-duodenal lesions in patients with long-term low-dose aspirin and proton pump inhibitor therapy.Eur J Intern Med. 2017; 44: 62-66
- Epidemiology and diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection.Helicobacter. 2012; 17: 1-8
- Role of Helicobacter pylori infection and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in peptic-ulcer disease: a meta-analysis.Lancet. 2002; 359: 14-22
- Peptic ulcer disease.Lancet. 2009; 374: 1449-1461
- A 2016 panorama of Helicobacter pylori infection: key messages for clinicians.Panminerva Med. 2016 Dec; 58: 304-317
- Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report.Gut. 2017 Jan; 66 ([Epub 2016 Oct 5]): 6-30https://doi.org/10.1136/gutjnl-2016-312288
☆This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.