Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The contribution of clinical and pathological predisposing factors to severe gastro-duodenal lesions in patients with long-term low-dose aspirin and proton pump inhibitor therapy.Eur J Intern Med. 2017; 44: 62-66
- American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on clinical expert consensus documents. ACCF/ACG/AHA 2008 expert consensus document on reducing the gastrointestinal risks of antiplatelet therapy and NSAID use: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on clinical expert consensus documents.Circulation. 2008; 118 (28): 1894-1909
- Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence consensus report.Gut. 2017; 66: 6-30
- Gastritis: the histology report.Dig Liver Dis. 2011; 43: S373-84
- The stomach in health and disease.Gut. 2015; 64: 1650-1668
- Changes in Helicobacter pylori-induced gastritis in the antrum and corpus during 12 months of treatment with omeprazole and lansoprazole in patients with gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 1998; 12: 247-253
- Systematic review: the effects of long-term proton pump inhibitor use on serum gastrin levels and gastric histology.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2015; 42: 649-663
- Proton-pump inhibitors: understanding the complications and risks.Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. Sep 20, 2017; https://doi.org/10.1038/nrgastro.2017.117