- Carmona-Bayonas A.
- Jimenez-Fonseca P.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Acute oncology care: a narrative review of the acute management of neutropenic sepsis and immune-related toxicities of checkpoint inhibitors.Eur J Intern Med. 2017; S0953-6205 ([Epub ahead of print]): 30374-30376
- CISNE or MASCC, which predictor is really the weakest in febrile neutropenia?.Eur J Intern Med. 2017; ([Epub ahead of print] Nov 17. (pii: S0953-6205(17)30449-1))https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2017.11.009
- Outpatient management of cancer patients with febrile neutropenia: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Ann Oncol. 2011; 22: 2358-2365
- Ambulatory outpatient management of patients with low risk febrile neutropaenia.Acute Med. 2015; 14: 178-181
- Emergency oncology: development, current position and future direction in the US and UK.Support Care Cancer. 2017; 25: 3-7
- Oral antibiotics for fever in low-risk neutropenic patients with cancer: a double-blind, randomized, multicentre trial comparing single daily moxifloxacin with twice daily ciprofloxacin plus amoxicillin/clavulanic acid combination therapy – EORTC infectious diseases group trial XV.J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31: 1149-1156
- Prediction of serious complications in patients with seemingly stable febrile neutropenia: validation of the clinical index of stable febrile neutropenia in a prospective cohort of patients from the FINITE study.J Clin Oncol. 2015; 33: 465-471
- Application of the MASCC and CISNE risk-stratification scores to identify low-risk febrile neutropenic patients in the emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 2017; 69: 755-764
- Comparison of the MASCC and CISNE scores for identifying low-risk febrile neutropenia: analysis of data from three emergency departments of cancer centers in three continents.Support Care Cancer. 2017; ([Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1007/s00520-017-3985-0
- Adding procalcitonin to the MASCC risk-index score could improve risk stratification of patients with febrile neutropenia.Support Care Cancer. 2013; 21: 2303-2308