Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Development and validation of a prognostic index for 1-year mortality in older adults after hospitalization.JAMA. 2001; 285: 2987-2994
- Importance of functional measures in predicting mortality among older hospitalized patients.JAMA. 1998; 279: 1187-1193
- Chronic conditions and mortality among the oldest old.Am J Public Health. 2008; 98: 1209-1214
- Comorbidity and prognostic indices do not improve the 5-year mortality prediction of components of comprehensive geriatric assessment in hospitalized older patients.BMC Geriatr. 2014; 14: 64
- Prognostic for older adults. A systematic review.JAMA. 2012; 307: 182-192
- Prognosis and prognostic research: validating a prognostic model.BMJ. 2009; 338: b605
- A new method of classifying prognostic comorbidity in longitudinal studies: development and validation.J Chronic Dis. 1987; 40: 373-383
- Improving the sensitivity of Barthel index for stroke rehabilitation.J Clin Epidemiol. 1989; 42: 703-709
- The meaning and use of the area under a receiver operating characteristic (ROC) curve.Radiology. 1982; 43: 29-36
- Prediction of one-year mortality by five different frailty instruments: a comparative study in hospitalized geriatric patients.Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2016; 66: 66-72https://doi.org/10.1016/j.archger.2016.05.004