Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- What's new in ARDS: ARDS also exists in resource-constrained settings.Intensive Care Med. 2016; 42: 794-796https://doi.org/10.1007/s00134-016-4308-5
- Frequency of vital signs monitoring and its association with mortality among adults with severe sepsis admitted to a general medical ward in Uganda.PLoS One. 2014; 9e89879https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0089879
- A complex intervention to improve implementation of World Health Organization guidelines for diagnosis of severe illness in low-income settings: a quasi-experimental study from Uganda.Implement Sci. 2017; 12: 126
- Vital signs directed therapy: improving Care in an Intensive Care Unit in a low-income country.PLoS ONE. 2015; 10e0144801https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0144801