- de Miguel-Díez J.
- López-de-Andrés A.
- Hernández-Barrera V.
- Jiménez-Trujillo I.
- Méndez-Bailón M.
- de Miguel-Yanes J.M.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Impact of COPD on outcomes in hospitalized patients with community-acquired pneumonia: analysis of the Spanish national hospital discharge database (2004–2013).Eur J Intern Med. 2017; 43: 69-76
- Quality of life in exacerbated chronic obstructive pulmonary disease emergencies: influence on the decision to admit patients and relation to poor outcome at 2 months.Emergencias. 2016; 28: 387-395
- Obesity paradox in patients with community-acquired pneumonia: is inflammation the missing link?.Nutrition. 2017 Jan; 33: 304-310
- Predictors of drug-resistant pathogens in community-onset pneumonia: are factors considered in health-care–associated pneumonia useful in the emergency department?.Emergencias. 2017; 29: 306-312
- Resistant microorganisms in the emergency department: what should we do to meet the challenge?.Emergencias. 2017; 29: 303-305
- The natural history of community-acquired pneumonia in COPD patients: a population database analysis.Respir Med. 2012; 106: 1124-1133
- Pneumonia as comorbidity in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Differences between acute exacerbation of COPD and pneumonia in patients with COPD.Arch Bronconeumol. 2014; 50: 514-520
- Is COPD associated with increased mortality and morbidity in hospitalized pneumonia? A systematic review and meta-analysis.Respirology. 2015; 20: 1046-1054
- Community acquired pneumonia and survival of critically ill acute exacerbation of COPD patients in respiratory intensive care units.Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis. 2016; 11: 1867-1872
- Noninvasive mechanical ventilation in emergency services in Catalonia: the VNICat registry cohort study.Emergencias. 2017; 29: 33-38