Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Predictors and outcomes of unplanned readmission to a different hospital.Int J Qual Health Care. 2015; : mzv082
- For-profit hospital status and rehospitalizations at different hospitals: an analysis of Medicare data.Ann Intern Med. 2010; 153: 718-727
- Rehospitalization to primary versus different facilities following abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2014; 59 (e2): 1502-1510
- Patients with heart failure readmitted to the original hospital have better outcomes than those readmitted elsewhere.J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6e004892
- Site of hospital readmission and mortality: a population-based retrospective cohort study.CMAJ Open. 2014; 2E77
- The costs of acute readmissions to a different hospital–does the effect vary across provider types?.Soc Sci Med. 2017; 183: 116-125
- Development and use of an administrative claims measure for profiling hospital-wide performance on 30-day unplanned readmission administrative claims measure for profiling hospital-wide performance on readmission.Ann Intern Med. 2014; 161: S66-S75
- Understanding readmissions following operations of the thyroid and parathyroid glands.Am J Surg. 2017; 214: 501-508
- Care fragmentation in the postdischarge period: surgical readmissions, distance of travel, and postoperative mortality.JAMA Surg. 2015; 150: 59-64
- Association between continuity of care in general practice and hospital admissions for ambulatory care sensitive conditions: cross sectional study of routinely collected, person level data.BMJ. 2017; 356: j84