Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Mild water restriction with or without urea for the longterm treatment of SIADH: can urine osmolality help the choice?.Eur J Intern Med. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2017.09.024
- Quantitative approach for the treatment of hypovolemic hyponatremia in the emergency department.J Anat Physiol. 2017; 2: 1012
- Copeptin: clinical use of a new biomarker.Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2008; 19: 43-49
- Copeptin decrease from admission to discharge has favorable prognostic value for 90-day events in patients admitted with dyspnea.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2014; 52: 1457-1464
- Prognostic and diagnostic significance of copeptin in acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and acute heart failure: data from the ACE 2 study.Respir Res. 2017; 18: 184
- Predictive value of plasma copeptin level for the risk and mortality of heart failure: a meta-analysis.J Cell Mol Med. 2017; 21: 1815-1825
- Mid-regional pro-adrenomedullin and copeptin to predict short-term prognosis of COPD exacerbations: a multicenter prospective blinded study.Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis. 2017; 12: 1047-1056
- Evaluation of copeptin and commonly used laboratory parameters for the differential diagnosis of profound hyponatraemia in hospitalized patients: 'The co-MED Study'.Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2017; 86: 456-462
- Predictors of nonresponse to fluid restriction in hyponatraemia due to the syndrome of inappropriate antidiuresis.J Intern Med. 2016; 280: 609-617
- Efficacy and safety of two different tolvaptan doses in the treatment of hyponatremia in the emergency department.Intern Emerg Med. 2017; 12: 993-1001