Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The macroenzymes: a clinical review.Mayo Clin. Proc. 1993; 68: 349-354
- Detection of creatine kinase macroenzymes.Ann. Clin. Biochem. 2012; 49: 482-485
- Creatine kinase, an enzyme of many forms.Clin. Chem. 1982; 28: 1439-1447
- Evaluation and comparison of immunoinhibition and immunoprecipitation methods for differentiating MB from BB and macro forms of creatine kinase in patients and healthy individuals.Clin. Chem. 1982; 28: 2017-2021
- Macro creatine kinase type 2: results of a prospective study in hospitalized patients.Clin. Chem. 1985; 31: 1959-1964
- Relevance of macro creatine kinase type 1 and type 2 isoenzymes to laboratory and clinical data.Clin. Chem. 1994; 40: 1278-1283
- A rare but important cause for a raised serum creatine kinase concentration: two case reports and a literature review.Rheumatology. 2003; 42: 186-188