Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Does adherence to hepatitis B antiviral treatment correlate with virological response and risk of breakthrough?.J Hepatol. 2011; 55: 1468-1469
- Persistence and adherence to nucleos(t)ide analogue treatment for chronic hepatitis B.J Hepatol. 2011; 54: 12-18
- Adherence to nucleos(t)ide analogues for chronichepatitis bin clinical practiceandcorrelation with virological breakthroughs.J Viral Hepat. 2012; 19: 205-212
- Chinese medical association. The guideline of prevention and treatment for chronic hepatitis B (2010 version).Chin J Hepatol. 2011; 19: 13-24
- Factors associated with HBV virological breakthrough.Antivir Ther. 2017; 22: 53-60
- Four years of lamivudine treatment in Chinese patients with chronic hepatitis B.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2004; 19: 1276-1282