Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Summary hospital-level mortality index.
- Hospital mortality scores are unduly influenced by changes in the number of admissions.Eur J Intern Med. 2018; (in press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2018.02.010
- Periods of unexplained higher deaths and medical admissions have occurred previously – but were apparently ignored, misinterpreted or not investigated.Eur J Intern Med. 2018; (in press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2017.11.004
- End of life care and volatility in costs.Brit J Healthc Manage. 2012; 18: 374-381
- A ‘fatal’ flaw in hospital mortality models: how spatiotemporal variation in all-cause mortality invalidates hidden assumptions in the models.FGNAMB. 2015; 1: 82-96https://doi.org/10.15761/FGNAMB.1000116
- Outbreaks of a presumed infectious pathogen creating on/off switching in deaths.SDRP J Infect Dis Treat Ther. 2017; 1: 1-6http://www.openaccessjournals.siftdesk.org/articles/pdf/Outbreaks-of-a-presumed-infectious-pathogen-creating-on-off-switching-in-deaths20170606102727.pdf
- Unusual trends in NHS staff sickness absence.Brit J Healthc Manage. 2016; 22: 239-240
- Outbreaks of a presumed infectious agent associated with changes in fertility, stillbirth, congenital abnormalities and the gender ratio at birth.Brit J Med Res. 2017; 20: 1-36https://doi.org/10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32372
- Small area spread and step-like changes in emergency medical admissions in response to an apparently new type of infectious event.FGNAMB. 2015; 1: 42-54https://doi.org/10.15761/FGNAMB.1000110
- Changes in older people's care profiles during the last 2 years of life, 1996-1998 and 2011-2013: a retrospective nationwide study in Finland.BMJ Open. 2017; 7e015130