Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Revascularization versus medical therapy for renal artery stenosis: antihypertensive drugs and renal outcome.Angiology. 2011; 62: 92-99
- The association between autonomic dysfunction, inflammation and atherosclerosis in men under investigation for carotid plaques.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0174974
- Heart rate variability: standards of measurement, physiological interpretation and clinical use.Circulation. 1996; 93: 1043-1065
- Measurement of the QT interval and the risk associated with QTc in interval prolongation: a review.Am J Cardiol. 1993; 72: 23-25
- Prospective study of heart rate variability and mortality in chronic heart failure: results of the United Kingdom heart failure evaluation and assessment of risk trial (UK-heart).Circulation. 1998; 98: 1510-1516
- Relationship of QT interval duration with carotid intima media thickness in a clinically healthy population undergoing cardiovascular risk screening.J Intern Med. 2005; 257: 238-246
- Severity and multiplicity of microvascular complications are associated with QT interval prolongation in patients with type 2 diabetes.J Diabetes Investig. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1111/jdi.12772
- The correlation among QTc interval, hyperglycaemia and the impaired autonomic activity.Auton Neurosci. 2010; 154: 94-98
- Stenting and medical therapy for atherosclerotic renal-artery stenosis.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 13-22
- Revascularization versus medical therapy for renal-artery stenosis.N Engl J Med. 2009; 12: 1953-1962