Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- An underappreciated problem with auscultation.Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent). 2013; 26: 191-192
- Lending a hand: social regulation of the neural response to threat.Psychol Sci. 2006; 17 ([published Online First: 2007/01/05]): 1032-1039https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-9280.2006.01832.x
- Auscultating heart and breath sounds through patients' gowns: who does this and does it matter?.Postgrad Med J. 2015; 91 ([published Online First: 2015/07/18]): 379-383https://doi.org/10.1136/postgradmedj-2015-133321
- Transmission of lung sounds through light clothing. Respiration.Int Rev Thorac Dis. 2008; 75 ([published Online First: 2007/01/05]): 85-88https://doi.org/10.1159/000098404
TEDTalk by Abraham Verghese ‘A Doctor's Touch’ at TEDGlobal 2011 https://www.ted.com/talks/abraham_verghese_a_doctor_s_touch/transcript.