Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
Gulland A. Zika virus is a global public health emergency, declares WHO. [PMID: 26839247].
- Zika virus as a cause of neurologic disorders.N. Engl. J. Med. 2016 Apr 21; 374 ([PMID: 26959308]): 1506-1509
- Characterization of a 2016 clinical isolate of Zika virus in non-human primates.EBioMedicine. 2016 Oct 1; 12: 170-177
- Association of zika virus with myocarditis, heart failure, and arrhythmias: A literature review.Cureus. 2017 Jun; 9 ([PMID: 28856072])
- Transient myocarditis associated with acute Zika virus infection.Clin. Infect. Dis. 2017 Mar 1; 64 ([PMID: 27940942]): 678-679
- Pericarditis associated with acute Zika virus infection in a returning traveler.Open For. Infect. Dis. 2017 Apr 1; 4 (Oxford University Press)
- Atrial fibrillation in a patient with Zika virus infection.Virol. J. 2018 Dec; 15: 23
- Myocarditis, heart failure and arrhythmias in patients with Zika.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2017 Nov 29; 69: 906
- Cardiovascular complications in patients with Zika virus-induced Guillain-Barré syndrome.J. Clin. Virol. 2018 Jan 1; 98: 8-9
- Echocardiographic findings in infants with presumed congenital Zika syndrome: retrospective case series study.PLoS One. 2017 Apr 20; 12e0175065