- Finucane M.M.
- Stevens G.A.
- Cowan M.J.
- Danaei G.
- Lin J.K.
- Paciorek C.J.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Obesity phenotypes and their paradoxical association with cardiovascular diseases.Eur J Intern Med. 2018; 48: 6-17
- Global burden of metabolic risk factors of chronic diseases collaborating group (body mass index). National, regional, and global trends in body-mass index since 1980: Systematic analysis of health examination surveys and epidemiological studies with 960 country-years and 9.1 million participants.Lancet. 2011; 377: 557-567
- Health effects of overweight and obesity in 195 countries over 25 years.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 13-27
- Obesity-related adjunctive systo-diastolic ventricular dysfunction in patients with hypertension: Echocardiographic assessment with tissue Doppler velocity and strain imaging.Hypertens Res. 2011; 34: 468-473
- Obesity and cardiovascular disease: Friend or foe?.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 3560-3568
- The relationship between obesity and hypertension: An updated comprehensive overview on vicious twins.Hypertens Res. 2017; 40: 947-963
- The interaction of cardiorespiratory fitness with obesity and the obesity paradox in cardiovascular disease.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2017; 60: 30-44
- Physical activity and cardiovascular prevention: Is healthy urban living a possible reality or utopia?.Eur J Intern Med. 2017; 40: 8-15
- Metabolically healthy obese and cardiovascular diseases: A phenotype misunderstanding.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 813-814
- Exercise training in patients with pulmonary and systemic hypertension: A unique therapy for two different diseases.Eur J Intern Med. 2018; 47: 17-24