Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- ESC guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with EACTS.Eur. Heart J. 2016; 37: 2893-2962
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of new oral anticoagulants with warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation: a meta-analysis of randomised trials.Lancet. 2014; 383: 955-962
- Contemporary stroke prevention strategies in 11 096 European patients with atrial fibrillation: a report from the EURObservational research Programme on atrial fibrillation (EORP-AF) long-term general registry.Europace. 2017 Sep; 14 ([Epub ahead of print])
- Factors affecting adherence to guidelines for antithrombotic therapy in elderly patients with atrial fibrillation admitted to internal medicine wards.Eur. J. Intern. Med. 2010; 21: 516-523
- Adherence to antithrombotic therapy guidelines improves mortality among elderly patients with atrial fibrillation: insights from the REPOSI study.Clin. Res. Cardiol. 2016; 105: 912-920
- Influence of direct oral anticoagulants on rates of oral anticoagulation for atrial fibrillation.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2017; 69: 2475-2484
- Stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation in older adults: existing knowledge gaps and areas for innovation: a summary of an American Federation for Aging research seminar.J. Am. Geriatr. Soc. 2013; 61: 1798-1803
- Thromboembolic risk, bleeding outcomes and effect of different antithrombotic strategies in very elderly patients with atrial fibrillation: a sub-analysis from the PREFER in AF (PREvention oF thromboembolic events-European registry in atrial fibrillation).J. Am. Heart Assoc. 2017; 6e005657
- Oral anticoagulant use in octogenarian European patients with atrial fibrillation: a subanalysis of PREFER in AF.Int. J. Cardiol. 2017; 232: 98-104
- The changing landscape for stroke prevention in AF: findings from the GLORIA-AF registry phase 2.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2017; 69: 777-785