Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- A new correlation coefficient for bivariate time-series data.Phys. A Stat. Mech. Appl. 2014; 414: 274-284
- Why do we sometimes get nonsense-correlations between time-series?–a study in sampling and the nature of time-series.J R Stat Soc. 1926; 89: 1-63
- No correlation between health care expenditure and mortality in the European Union.Eur J Intern Med. 2016; 32: e13-e14
- On the stationarity of multivariate time series for correlation-based data analysis.in: In data mining, fifth IEEE international conference on 2005. 2005
- Adaptive normalization: A novel data normalization approach for non-stationary time series.in: In Neural networks (IJCNN), the 2010 international joint conference on 2010. 2010: 1-8
- Twitter mood predicts the stock market.J. Comput. Sci. 2011; 2: 1-8
- Basic econometrics.MC Graw-Hill International Edition. 2009
- The deluge of spurious correlations in big data.Found Sci. 2017; 22: 595-612
- Economic growth and under-five malaria mortality in Tanzania mainland: from correlation analysis to causality.Int J Health. 2017; 5: 91-96