Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Functional impairment and hospital readmission in Medicare seniors.JAMA Intern. Med. 2015 Apr; 175: 559-565
- Patients presenting to the emergency department with non-specific complaints: the Basel Non-specific Complaints (BANC) study.Acad. Emerg. Med. 2010 Mar; 17: 284-292
- Pitfalls in the emergency department triage of frail elderly patients without specific complaints.Swiss Med. Wkly. 2005 Mar 5; 135: 145-150
- Decreased general condition in the emergency department: high in-hospital mortality and a broad range of discharge diagnoses.Eur J Emerg Med. 2015 Aug; 22: 241-246
- The emergency department presenting complaint as predictor of in-hospital fatality.Eur J Emerg Med. 2007 Dec; 14: 324-331
- Elderly emergency patients presenting with non-specific complaints: characteristics and outcomes.PLoS One. 2017 Nov 30; 12: e0188954
- Impact of observation on disposition of elderly patients presenting to emergency departments with non-specific complaints.PLoS One. 2014 May 28; 9: e98097
- Patients' and providers' perceptions of the preventability of hospital readmission: a prospective, observational study in four European countries.BMJ Qual. Saf. 2017 Jun 22; 26: 958-969
- Potentially avoidable 30-day hospital readmissions in medical patients: derivation and validation of a prediction model.JAMA Intern. Med. 2013 Apr 22; 173: 632-638
- What are nonspecific complaints and what are their causes and outcomes? The common unknown unknowns of medicine.Eur. J. Intern. Med. 2017 Sep 27; 47: e12-e13