- Vincent J.L.
- Moreno R.
- Takala J.
- Willatts S.
- De Mendonça A.
- Bruining H.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Three-hour bundle compliance and outcomes in patients with undiagnosed severe sepsis.Chest. 2018; 153: 39-45
- Influence of systemic inflammatory response syndrome and sepsis on outcome of critically ill infected patients.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2003; 168: 77-84
- Validation of a modified early warning score in medical admissions.QJM. 2001; 94: 521-526
- The SOFA (Sepsis-related Organ Failure Assessment) score to describe organ dysfunction/failure. On behalf of the working group on Sepsis-related problems of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine.Intensive Care Med. 1996; 22: 707-710
- Assessment of clinical criteria for Sepsis: for the third international consensus definitions for Sepsis and septic shock (Sepsis-3).JAMA. 2016; 315: 762-774
- Performance of the quick sequential (Sepsis-related) organ failure assessment score as a prognostic tool in infected patients outside the intensive care unit: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Crit Care. 2018; 22: 28
- Validation of the qSOFA score for identification of septic patients: a retrospective study.Eur J Intern Med. 2016; 36e35-e36
- Characteristics and outcomes of culture-negative versus culture-positive severe sepsis.Crit Care. 2013; 17: R202
- The role of infection and comorbidity: factors that influence disparities in Sepsis.Crit Care Med. 2006; 34: 2576-2582