Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary embolism is an important cause of death in young adults.Circ J. 2007; 71: 1765-1770
- Clinical criteria to prevent unnecessary diagnostic testing in emergency department patients with suspected pulmonary embolism.J Thromb Haemost. 2004; 2: 1247-1255
- Prospective multicenter evaluation of the pulmonary embolism rule-out criteria.J Thromb Haemost. 2008; 6: 772-780
- Pulmonary embolism in young people.Hamostaseologie. 2014; 34: 88-92
- Thrombosis in the young: epidemiology and risk factors.Thromb Haemost. 1997; 78: 1-6
- Risk factors for pulmonary embolism: the Framingham study.Am J Med. 1983; 74: 1023-1028
- A prospective study of risk factors for pulmonary embolism in women.JAMA. 1997; 277: 642-645
- The epidemiology of venous thromboembolism.J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2016; 41: 3-14
- Venous thromboembolic disease: the management of venous thromboembolic diseases and the role of thrombophilia testing.Clinical guidance. 2012; 144 (Available from)
- Guidelines on the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism: the task force for the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 2276-2315