Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Could advance drug delivery systems be the future in cardiovascular revascularization medicine?.Vascular. 2017; 25: 447-448
- Review of pharmacology and physiology in thrombolysis interventions.Semin Intervent Radiol. 2010; 27: 374-383
- Turbulent axially directed flow of plasma containing rt-PA promotes thrombolysis of non-occlusive whole blood clots in vitro.Thromb Haemost. 2004; 91: 487-496
- The effect of flow on lysis of plasma clots in a plasma environment.Thromb Haemost. 2000; 83: 469-474
- Systemic thrombolytic therapy for acute pulmonary embolism: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36 (6): 605-614
- Mathematics and cardiovascular interventions: role of the finite element modeling in clinical decision making.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 9: 507-508
- Mathematical modeling of blood clot fragmentation during flow-mediated thrombolysis.Biophys J. 2013; 104: 1181-1190
- A concept of thrombolysis as a corrosion-erosion process verified by optical microscopy.Microcirculation. 2012; 19: 632-641
- A mathematical model of post-canalization thrombolysis.Phys Med Biol. 2002; 47: 209-224
- Modelling the effect of laminar axially directed blood flow on the dissolution of non-occlusive blood clots.Phys Med Biol. 2007; 52: 2969-2985