Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension: the clinical syndrome.Circ Res. 2014; 115: 115-130
- Mathematics and cardiovascular interventions: Role of the finite element modeling in clinical decision making.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 9: 507-508
- Four-dimensional flow assessment of pulmonary artery flow and wall shear stress in adult pulmonary arterial hypertension: results from two institutions.Magn Reson Med. 2015; 73: 1904-1913
- Wall shear stress is decreased in the pulmonary arteries of patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension: an image-based, computational fluid dynamics study.Pulm Circ. 2012; 2: 470-476
- Wall shear stress measured by phase contrast cardiovascular magnetic resonance in children and adolescents with pulmonary arterial hypertension.J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2013; 15: 81