Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The emergency department presenting complaint as predictor of in-hospital fatality.Eur J Emerg Med. 2007; 14: 324-331
- Elderly emergency patients presenting with non-specific complaints: characteristics and outcomes.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0188954
- The proportion of correct diagnoses is low in emergency patients with nonspecific complaints presenting to the emergency department.Swiss Med Wkly. 2015; 145: w14121
- Patients presenting to the emergency department with non-specific complaints: the Basel non-specific complaints (BANC) study.Acad Emerg Med. 2010; 17: 284-292
- Emergency presentations with nonspecific complaints-the burden of morbidity and the Spectrum of underlying disease: nonspecific complaints and underlying disease.Med (Baltimore). 2015; 94e840
- Non-specific, functional, and somatoform bodily complaints.Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2012; 109: 803-813
- Drug-related emergency department visits by elderly patients presenting with non-specific complaints.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2013; 21: 15
- What are nonspecific complaints and what are their causes and outcomes? The common unknown unknowns of medicine.Eur J Intern Med. 2018; 47: e12-e13
- Symptoms at presentation to the emergency department: predicting outcomes and changing clinical practice?.Int J Clin Pract. 2018; 72e13033
- Weakness and fatigue in older ED patients in the United States.Am J Emerg Med. 2014; 32: 1395-1398