Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Alcohol consumption and risk of hematological malignancies: a meta-analysis of prospective studies.Int J Cancer. Aug 1 2018; 143: 486-495
- Lifetime and baseline alcohol intakes and risk of pancreatic cancer in the European prospective investigation into cancer and nutrition study.Int J Cancer. Mar 9 2018; (in Press)https://doi.org/10.1002/ijc.31367
- Interaction between alcohol consumption and methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase polymorphisms in thyroid cancer risk: National Cancer Center cohort in Korea.Sci Rep. 2018 Mar 6; 8: 4077
- Bridging the molecular divide: alcohol-induceddownregulation of PAX9 and tumour development.J Pathol. Apr 2018; 244: 386-388
- Alcohol and endogenous aldehydes damage chromosomes and mutate stem cells.Nature. 2018 Jan 11; 553: 171-177
- Effects of short-term moderate alcohol administration on oxidative stress and nutritional status in healthy males.Appetite. 2008 Jan; 50: 50-56
- Alcohol and cancer.Lancet. 2017 Nov 18; 390: 2215https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(17)32868-4
- Alcohol consumption and breast cancer-specific and all-cause mortality in women diagnosed with breast cancer at the New York site of the breast cancer family registry.PLoS One. 2017 Dec 15; 12e0189118
- Alcohol and cancer: a statement of the American society of clinical oncology.J Clin Oncol. 2018 Jan 1; 36: 83-93