Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
Steiner TJ, Stovner LJ, Vos T. GBD 2015: migraine is the third cause of disability in under 50s. [PMID: 27844455].
- Efficacy of intravenous propacetamol hydrochloride in the treatment of an acute attack of migraine.Eur J Intern Med. 2014 Sep 1; 25 ([PMID: 25002083]): 629-632
- The trigeminovascular system and migraine: studies characterizing cerebrovascular and neuropeptide changes seen in humans and cats.Annals of Neurology. 1993 Jan; 33: 48-56
- Calcitonin gene-related peptide: physiology and pathophysiology.Physiol Rev. 2014 Oct; 94 (): 1099-1142
- CGRP receptor antagonists and antibodies against CGRP and its receptor in migraine treatment.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2015 Aug 1; 80 (): 193-199
- TEV-48125: a review of a monoclonal CGRP antibody in development for the preventive treatment of migraine.Curr Pain Headache Rep. 2015 Mar 1; 19 (): 6
- The effect and safety of monoclonal antibodies to calcitonin gene-related peptide and its receptor on migraine: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Headache Pain. 2017 Dec; 18 ([PMID: 28389966]): 42
- Spotlight on anti-CGRP monoclonal antibodies in migraine: The clinical evidence to date.Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development. 2017 Nov 1; 6 ([PMID: 28409893]): 534-547
- Anti-CGRP monoclonal antibodies in migraine: current perspectives.Intern Emerg Med. 2016 Dec 1; 11 ([PMID: 27339365]): 1045-1057
- Migraine and cardiovascular disease: systematic review and meta-analysis.BMJ. 2009 Oct 27; 339 ([PMID: 19861375]): b3914