- Sarode R.
- Milling T.J.
- Refaai M.A.
- Mangione A.
- Schneider A.
- Durn B.L.
- Goldstein J.N.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Antithrombotic therapy for atrial fibrillation: 9 th ed American college of Chest physicians evidence-based clinical practice guideline Chest.141. 2012: e531S-e575S
- Lip G A novel user-friendly score (HAS-BLED) to assess 1 year risk of major bleeding in patients with atrial fibrillation: The Euro Heart.Survey Chest. 2010; 138: 1093-1100
- Death and disability from warfarin-associated intracranial and extracranial hemorrhages.Am. J. Med. 2007; 120: 700-705
- Emergency reversal of anticoagulation with a three-factor prothrombin complex concentrate in patients with intracranial haemorrhage Blood transfusion.Vol. 9. 2011: 148-155
- Thromboembolic safety and efficacy of prothrombin complex concentrates in the emergency reversal of warfarin coagulopathy.Thromb. Res. 2012; : 146-151
- Efficacy and safety of a 4-factor prothrombin complex concentrate in patients on vitamin K antagonists presenting with major bleeding: a randomized plasma controlled, phase IIIb study.Circulation. 2013; 128: 1234-1243
- Three or four factor prothrombin complex concentrate for emergency anticoagulation reversal?.Blood Transfus. 2011; 9: 117-119
- Thrombogenicity of prothrombin complex concentrates.Thromb. Res. 1999; 95: s13-s17
- Bleeding risk in very old patients on vitamin K antagonist treatment: results of a prospective collaborative study on elderly patients followed by Italian centres for anticoagulation.Circulation. 2011; 124: 824-829
- Comparison of the CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc and HAS-BLED scores for the prediction of clinically relevant bleeding in anticoagulated patients with atrial fibrillation: the AMADEUS trial.Thromb. Haemost. 2013 Nov; 110: 1074-1079https://doi.org/10.1160/TH13-07-0552