- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Journals stating that they follow the ICMJE Recommendations.
- Conflict of interest policies and disclosure requirements among European Society of Cardiology National Cardiovascular Journals.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 587-594
- Funding source and conflict of interest disclosures by authors and editors in gastroenterology specialty journals revisited.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2012; 35: 690-695
- Prevalence of disclosed conflicts of interest in biomedical research and associations with journal impact factors and Altmetric scores.JAMA. 2018; 319: 408-409
- Payments by US pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers to US medical journal editors: Retrospective observational study.BMJ. 2017; 359: j4619
- Getting more light into the dark room of editorial conflicts of interest.J Global Health. 2018; 8010101