- Ministry of Health and Welfare T
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The link between COPD and ankylosing spondylitis: a population based study.Eur J Intern Med. 2018; 53: 62-65
- Taiwan health and welfare report.[cited on July 1, 2018, English version])
- Population-based cohort study investigating the association between weight loss and pyogenic liver abscesses.Biomed Taiwan. 2017; 7: 38-43
- Tobacco smoking and environmental risk factors for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Clin Chest Med. 2014; 35: 17-27
- Association between psoriasis and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a population-based study in Taiwan.J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2012; 26: 59-65
- Population-based cohort study suggesting a significantly increased risk of developing chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2018; 138: 66-74