- Apóstolo J.
- Cooke R.
- Bobrowicz-Campos E.
- Santana S.
- Marcucci M.
- Cano A.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Effectiveness of the interventions in preventing the progression of pre-frailty and frailty in older adults: A systematic review protocol.JBI Database System Rev Implement Rep. Feb 12, 2016; 14 (FOCUS deliverable D4.1.2 Systematic Review: A systematic review of the effectiveness of frailty interventions (unpublished). Published protocol): 4-19
- A primary care nurse-delivered walking intervention in older adults: PACE (pedometer accelerometer consultation evaluation)-lift cluster randomised controlled trial.PLoS Med. 2015 Feb 17; 12e1001783
- Adapted physical activity to promote active and healthy ageing: The PoliFIT pilot randomized waiting list-controlled trial.Aging Clin Exp Res. 2018 Jul 17; ([Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1007/s40520-018-1002-1
- Effect of age and physical activity level on functional fitness in older adults.Eur Rev Aging Phys Act. 2009; 6: 99-106
- Self-determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation, social development, and well-being.Am Psychol. 2000; 55: 68-78
- Social cognitive theory of self-regulation.Organ Behav Hum Decis Process. 1991; 50: 248-287