- Teramoto T.
- Tsuchikane E.
- Matsuo H.
- Suzuki Y.
- Ito T.
- Ito T.
- et al.
- Levine G.N.
- Bates E.R.
- Blankenship J.C.
- Bailey S.R.
- Bittl J.A.
- Cercek B.
- et al.
Abbreviations:CTO (chronic total occlusion), PCI (percutaneous coronary intervention)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Initial success rate of percutaneous coronary intervention for chronic total occlusion in a native coronary artery is decreased in patients who underwent previous coronary artery bypass graft surgery.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 39-46
- ACCF/AHA/SCAI Guideline for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention. A report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2011; 58: e44-122
- Trends in the use of percutaneous ventricular assist devices: analysis of national inpatient sample data, 2007 through 2012.JAMA Intern. Med. 2015; 175: 941-950
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. NIS database documentation archive. Rockville, MD; June 2016.www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/db/nation/nis/nisarchive.jspDate: 2017Date accessed: December 6, 2018
- Transcatheter or surgical aortic valve replacement in patients with advanced kidney disease: A propensity score-matched analysis.Clin. Cardiol. 2017; 40: 1156-1162
- Why Summary Comorbidity Measures Such As the Charlson Comorbidity Index and Elixhauser Score Work.Med. Care. 2015; 53: e65-e72
- Comorbidity measures for use with administrative data.Med. Care. 1998; 36: 8-27
- Contemporary overview and clinical perspectives of chronic total occlusions.Nat. Rev. Cardiol. 2014; 11: 458-469
- Influence of chronic kidney disease on the outcome of patients with chronic total occlusion.Am. J. Transl. Res. 2016; 8: 196-208
- Contrast Utilization During Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Insights From a Contemporary Multicenter Registry.J Invasive Cardiol. 2016; 28: 288-294
- A prospective, randomized clinical trial of hemodynamic support with Impella 2.5 versus intra-aortic balloon pump in patients undergoing high-risk percutaneous coronary intervention: the PROTECT II study.Circulation. 2012; 126: 1717-1727