Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- 2015 ESC/ERS guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension.Eur Heart J The Oxford University Press. 2016; 37: 67-119
- Characteristics and survival data from Latvian pulmonary hypertension registry: comparison of prospective pulmonary hypertension registries in Europe.Pulm Circ [Internet] SAGE PublicationsSage UK: London, England. 2018; ([cited 2018 Aug 17]; 8: 204589401878052Available from)https://doi.org/10.1177/2045894018780521
- An epidemiological study of pulmonary arterial hypertension.Eur. Respir. J. [Internet]. 2007; 30 ([cited 2018 Aug 17]; Available from): 104-109
- ASPIRE registry: Assessing the Spectrum of Pulmonary Hypertension Identified at a.Eur Respir J [Internet]. 2012; 39 ([cited 2017 May 6]Available from): 945-955
- Changing demographics, epidemiology, and survival of incident pulmonary arterial hypertension: Results from the pulmonary hypertension registry of the United Kingdom and Ireland.Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. [Internet]. 2012; 186 ([cited 2017 Feb 1]. (Available from)): 790-796
- Characteristics and survival of adult Swedish PAH and CTEPH patients 2000–2014.Scand Cardiovasc J [Internet]. 2016; 50 ([cited 2017 Jan 31]. (Available from)): 243-250
Kramm T, Wilkens H, Fuge J, Schäfers H-J, Guth S, Wiedenroth CB, Weingard B, Huscher D, Pittrow D, Cebotari S, Hoeper MM, Mayer E, Olsson KM. Incidence and characteristics of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension in Germany. Clin. Res. Cardiol. [Internet] 2018 [cited 2018 Jul 12]; 107: 548–553Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29450722.
- Survival in pulmonary hypertension in Spain: Insights from the Spanish registry.Eur. Respir. J. 2012; 40: 596-603
- An epidemiological analysis of the burden of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension in the USA, Europe and Japan.Eur Respir Rev [Internet] European Respiratory Society. 2017; 26 ([cited 2018 Mar 9]. (Available from)): 160121
- Long-Term Outcome of Patients with Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension : results from an International prospective Registry.Circulation [Internet]. 2016; 133 ([cited 2017 May 8];.(Available from)): 859-871