Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- To measure or not to measure direct oral anticoagulants before surgery or invasive procedures.J Thromb Haemost. 2016; 14: 1325-1327
- Impact of dabigatran on a large panel of routine or specific coagulation assays. Laboratory recommendations for monitoring of dabigatran etexilate.Thromb Haemost. 2012; 107: 985-997
- Poor comparability of coagulation screening test with specific measurement in patients receiving direct oral anticoagulants: Results from a multicenter/multiplatform study.J Thromb Haemost. 2016; 14: 2194-2201
- Effects on routine coagulation screens and assessment of anticoagulant intensity in patients taking oral dabigatran or rivaroxaban: Guidance from the British Committee for Standards in Haematology.Br J Haematol. 2012; 159: 427-429
- Measuring oral direct inhibitors (ODIs) of thrombin and factor Xa: A recommendation from the subcommittee on control of anticoagulation of the scientific and Standardisation Committee of the International Society on thrombosis and haemostasis.J Thromb Haemost. 2013; 11: 756-760
- Sensitivity of routine coagulation assays to direct oral anticoagulants: Patient samples versus commercial drug-specific calibrators.Pathology. 2016; 48: 712-719
- Evaluating the use of commercial drug-specific calibrators for determining PT and APTT reagent sensitivity to dabigatran and rivaroxaban.Thromb Haemost. 2015; 113: 77-84
- Performance of coagulation tests in patients on therapeutic doses of dabigatran: A cross-sectional pharmacodynamic study based on peak and trough plasma levels.J Thromb Haemost. 2013; 11: 1493-1502
- How the direct oral anticoagulant apixaban affects hemostatic parameters. Results of a multicenter multiplatform study.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2015; 53: 265-273