Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The philosophy of evidence-based medicine.in: Guyatt G. Rennie D. Meade M.O. Users' Guides to the Medical Literature. 2nd Ed. McGraw-Hill, New York2008: 9-16
- Teaching of evidence-based medicine to medical students in Mexico: a randomized controlled trial.BMC Med Educ. 2012; 12: 107
- The recognition, assessment and management of dementing disorders: Conclusions for the Canadian Consensus Conference on Dementia.CMAJ. 1999; 160: S1-15
- Introduction of evidence-based medicine in undergraduate medical curriculum for development of professional competencies in medical students.Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2012; 25: 719-723
- Evidence based medicine: what it is and what it isn't.BMJ. 1996; 312: 71-72
- Evidence-based medicine: How to practice and teach EBM.3rd ed. Elsevier, Edinburgh, Scotland2005
- Evidence-based medicine and practice guidelines: An overview.Cancer Control. 2000; 7: 362-367
☆This research (therefore this article) did not receive any funding from agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.