Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Handgrip strength, chronic physical conditions and physical multimorbidity in middle-aged and older adults in six low-and middle income countries.Eur J Intern Med. 2018; (EPub ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2018.11.007
- Frailty consensus: a call to action.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2013; 14: 392-397https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jamda.2013.03.022
- Sarcopenia: revised European consensus on definition and diagnosis.Age Ageing. 2018; (EPub ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1093/ageing/afy169
- A simple frailty questionnaire (FRAIL) predicts outcomes in middle aged African Americans.J Nutr Health Aging. 2012; 16: 601-608https://doi.org/10.1007/s12603-012-0084-2
- Frailty in older adults: evidence for a phenotype.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2001; 56: 146-157https://doi.org/10.1093/gerona/56.3.M146
- Changes in relative fitness and frailty across the adult lifespan: evidence from the Canadian National Population Health Survey.Can Med Assoc J. 2011; (cmaj -101271)https://doi.org/10.1503/cmaj.101271