Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The anatomy and art of writing a successful grant application: a practical step-by-step approach.Pediatr Radiol. 2014; 44: 1512-1517https://doi.org/10.1007/s00247-014-3051-8
- Grantsmanship: what? Who? How?.Eur J Intern Med. 2018 Nov; 57: 22-24
- The Jewel in the crown: specific aims section of investigator-initiated Grant proposals.J Endocr Soc. 2017; 1: 1194-1202https://doi.org/10.1210/js.2017-00318
- Chapter 22: background and significance.in: Scientific Writing and Communication: Papers, Proposals, and Presentations. 2014: 427-444
- Oxford English Dictionary.1992
- Hypothesis-generating research and predictive medicine.Genome Res. 2013; 23: 1051-1053https://doi.org/10.1101/gr.157826.113.23
- Chapter 7: specific aims section.in: The Grant Application Writer's Workbook. 2012: 62-70
- Crowd-funded micro-grants for genomics and “big data”: an actionable idea connecting small (artisan) science, infrastructure science, and citizen philanthropy.Omi A J Integr Biol. 2013; 17: 161-172https://doi.org/10.1089/omi.2013.0034