- Koma Y.
- Inoue S.
- Oda N.
- Yokota N.
- Tamai K.
- Matsumoto Y.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes of patients with community-acquired, health care-associated, and hospital-acquired empyema.Clin Respir J. 2015; https://doi.org/10.1111/crj.12416
- The etiology and bacteriology of healthcare-associated empyema are quite different from those of community-acquired empyema.J Infect Chemother. 2017; 23: 661-667https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiac.2017.04.011
- Multidrug-resistant, extensively drug-resistant and pandrug-resistant bacteria: an international expert proposal for interim standard definitions for acquired resistance.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2012; 18: 268-281https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1469-0691.2011.03570.x
- The changing pathogens of complicated parapneumonic effusions or empyemas in a medical intensive care unit.Intensive Care Med. 2006; 32: 570-576https://doi.org/10.1007/s00134-005-0064-7
- An overview of nosocomial infections, including the role of the microbiology laboratory.Clin Microbiol Rev. 1993; 6: 428-442
- Bacteriology and clinical outcomes of patients with culture-positive pleural infection in Western Australia: a 6-year analysis.Respirology. 2018; https://doi.org/10.1111/resp.13395
- The changing spectrum of fungal infections in pulmonary and critical care practice: clinical approach to diagnosis.Proc Am Thorac Soc. 2010; 7: 163-168https://doi.org/10.1513/pats.200906-049AL
- Antibiotic resistance in cancer patients.Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther. 2014; 12: 1003-1016https://doi.org/10.1586/14787210.2014.920253
- Executive summary: Management of Adults with Hospital-acquired and Ventilator-associated Pneumonia: 2016 clinical practice guidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the American Thoracic Society.Clin Infect Dis. 2016; 63: 575-582https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciw504