Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- European and US guidelines for arterial hypertension: similarities and differences.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; (S0953-6205:30040-8)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2019.01.016
- ESC/ESH guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension.Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 3021-3104https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehy339
- ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM,AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA guidelines for the prevention, detection, evaluation, and management of high blood pressure in adults: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on clinical practice guideline.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 71 (2018): e127-e248
- Evidence-based guideline for the management of high blood pressure in adults: report from panel members appointed to the Eight Joint National Committee (JNC 8).JAMA. 2014; 311: 507-520https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2013.284427
- A randomized trial of intense versus standard blood-pressure control.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 2103-2116
- A critical review of the systolic blood pressure intervention trial (SPRINT).Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 3260-3265
- The J-curve in arterial hypertension: fact or fallacy?.Cardiology. 2014; 129: 126-135https://doi.org/10.1159/000362381
- Diabetes Care. 2017; 40: 1273-1284https://doi.org/10.2337/dci17-0026
- Durability of class I American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association clinical practice guidelines recommendations.JAMA. 2014; 311: 2092-2100