Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Issues regarding ambulatory blood pressure measurement in severely obese population: the guilty upper-arm.Eur J Intern Med. 2019 Mar 25; ([pii: S0953-6205(19)30102-5. In press in EJIM])
- 2018 ESC/ESH Guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension.Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 3021-3104
- European Society of Hypertension practice guidelines for ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.J Hypertens. 2014; 32: 1359-1366
- Reduction of 24-h blood pressure variability in extreme obese patients 10 days and 6 months after bariatric surgery depending on pre-existing hypertension.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; 60: 39-45
- Hypertension in adults: diagnosis and management; Nice guidelines [CG127].(Available from:)
- Sources of inaccuracy in the measurement of adult patients' resting blood pressure in clinical settings: a systematic review.J Hypertens. 2017; 35: 421-441
- Accuracy of cuff-measured blood pressure: systematic reviews and meta-analyses.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 572-586