Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Assessment of the clinical relevance of pharmacists' interventions performed during medication review in a rheumatology ward.Eur J Intern Med. 2019 Jan; 59: 91-96
- PROTECTED-UK group. Pharmacist's review and outcomes: treatment-enhancing contributions tallied, evaluated, and documented (PROTECTED-UK).J Crit Care. 2015 Aug; 30: 808-813
- PROTECTED-UK - clinical pharmacist interventions in the UK critical care unit: exploration of relationship between intervention, service characteristics and experience level.Int J Pharm Pract. 2017 Aug; 25: 311-319
- Effectiveness of the community-based DOTS strategy on tuberculosis treatment success rates in Namibia.Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2019 Apr; 23 ([accepted for publication]): 441-449
- Implementing clinical pharmacy within undergraduate teaching in Namibia.Int J Clin Pharmacol. 2015 Jun; 37: 427-429
- EpiCollect: linking smartphones to web applications for epidemiology, ecology and community data collection.PLoS One. 2009; 4 ([Published 2009 Sep 16])e6968