- January C.T.
- Wann L.S.
- Calikins H.
- et al.
- Lip G.Y.H.
- Collet J.P.
- Haude M.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- 2019 AHA/ACC/HRS focused update of the 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2019; (epublication ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000665
- 2018 Joint European consensus document on the management of antithrombotic therapy in atrial fibrillation patients presenting with acute coronary syndrome and/or undergoing percutaneous cardiovascular interventions: a joint consensus document of the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA), European Society of Cardiology Working Group on Thrombosis, European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI), and European Association of Acute Cardiac Care (ACCA) endorsed by the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS), Asia-Pacific Heart Rhythm Society (APHRS), Latin America Heart Rhythm Society (LAHRS), and Cardiac Arrhythmia Society of Southern Africa (CASSA).Europace. 2019; 21: 192-193
- Stent thrombosis: a clinical perspective.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 1081-1092
- Early stent thrombosis in patients with acute coronary syndromes treated with drug-eluting and bare metal stents: the acute catheterization and urgent intervention triage strategy trial.Circulation. 2009; 119: 687-698
- Antithrombotic therapy after acute coronary syndrome or PCI in atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1509-1524
- And now we have the AUGUSTUS–how will it impact on antithrombotic therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention?.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; ([in press])
- Dabigatran versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 1139-1151
- Rivaroxaban versus warfarin in nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 883-891
- Apixaban versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 981-992
- Edoxaban versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 2093-2104
- Prevention of bleeding in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing PCI.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 2423-2434
- Dual antithrombotic therapy with dabigatran after PCI in atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 1513-1524
- Levels of evidence supporting American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association and European Society of Cardiology Guidelines, 2008–2018.JAMA. 2019; 321: 1069-1080