- Getahun Haileyesus
- Gunneberg Christian
- Granich Reuben
- Nunn Paul
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- HIV infection—associated Tuberculosis: the epidemiology and the response.Clin Infect Dis. 2010; Volume 50: S201-S207https://doi.org/10.1086/651492
- Tuberculosis and HIV coinfection in Europe: looking at one reality from two angles.AIDS (London, England). 2016; 30: 2845-2853https://doi.org/10.1097/QAD.0000000000001252
- Development of a standardized screening rule for tuberculosis in people living with HIV in resource-constrained settings: individual participant data meta-analysis of observational studies.PLoS Med. 2011; 8e1000391https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1000391
- Challenges in diagnosing extrapulmonary tuberculosis in the European Union, 2011.Euro Surveill. 2013; 18 (pii=20432)https://doi.org/10.2807/ese.18.12.20432-en
- Diagnosis & treatment of tuberculosis in HIV co-infected patients.Indian J Med Res. 2011; 134: 850-865https://doi.org/10.4103/0971-5916.92630
- Evaluation of GeneXpert MTB/RIF assay for direct diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis.Saudi Med J. 2016; 37: 1076-1081https://doi.org/10.15537/smj.2016.10.14998
- Tuberculosis screening in high human immunodeficiency virus prevalence settings: turning promise into reality.The Int J of Tuberculosis and Lung Dis: The Off J of the Int Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Dis. 2013; 17: 1125-1138https://doi.org/10.5588/ijtld.13.0117
World Health Organization, 2007, Revised BCG vaccination guidelines for children with HIV infection, Accessed 25 May 2019.
World Health Organization, 2010, Antiretroviral therapy for HIV infection in adults and adolescents, Accessed 25 May 2019.
- Treatment of persons living with HIV | treatment | TB | CDC [internet].Cdc.gov([cited 9 July 2019]. Available from:)Date: 2019https://www.cdc.gov/tb/topic/treatment/tbhiv.htm?fbclid=IwAR2oGyl-z3h-HOzt4jFws7vtWX3r9RIG71hydqcQG__wyBT_5zaL6D108_E
- Summary table of HIV/TB co-infection treatment regimens.AIDSFree Project, Arlington, VA2017
World Health Organization, 2006, Management of Tuberculosis and HIV coinfection (Accessed 26 May 2019).