Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Lung ultrasonography in pulmonary tuberculosis: a pilot study on diagnostic accuracy in a high-risk population.Eur J Intern Med. 2019 Jun 21; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2019.06.002
- The role of medical history in the diagnostic process of unexplainable weight loss.BMJ Case Rep. 2019; 0e231182https://doi.org/10.1136/bcr-2019-231182
- The efficacy of diagnostic imaging.Med Decis Making. 1991; 11: 88-94
- Transthoracic sonography in the diagnosis of pulmonary diseases: a systematic approach.Ultraschall Med. 2009; 30: 438-454
- Ultrasonographic evaluation of the pleura.PLEURA. 2015; : 1-11https://doi.org/10.1177/2373997515610270
- Transthoracic ultrasound in the assessment of pleural and pulmonary diseases: uses and limitation.Radiol Med. 2014; 119: 729-740
- Diagnosis of ventilator-associated pneumonia: a not-so-easy issue.Chest. 2016; 149: 1350-1351
- The pathologic patterns detectable by transthoracic ultrasonography are only the pleural and subpleural ones and are not specific: why compare them with high-resolution computed tomography?.J Ultrasound Med. 2018; 37: 1847-1848
- Assessment of thoracic ultrasound in complementary diagnosis and in follow up of community-acquired pneumonia (cap).BMC Med Imaging. 2017; 17: 52